Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012

Slight Alexa Chung obsession...

I went to get my hair done today. As always, I didn't have anything in particular in mind when I entered the salon. Kunstrausch, in my opinion, is the best salon in Cologne and Aachen and my hair dresser Rachid is the sweetest guy ever and he really understands how to treat very fine hair. I trust him since about two years now and not once have I left the salon feeling unhappy. 



Today I just got my ends trimmed like normal without any layers because my hair is too fine for that. Then I must have felt adventurous or something... I saw a picture of Alexa Chung in a magazine and felt inspired by her bangs. Rachid adapted them for me and this is the finished result which I quite like! Let's see how long until they get on my nerves... :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen